About: Amanda Mauricio
- I am a "third culture kid" raised in the U.K. and U.S.A. I now live in a small town in Southeast Michigan with my husband, stepchild, and two small children (one of whom has FXS/Autism). I am dedicated to helping others make right choices for a bright future through Faith, Family, Food, and Fun!
Posts by Amanda Mauricio:
January 17, 2013 Recipe thuRsday | Daniel Fast Menu & Recipes
January 11, 2013 Faith Fridays | MIQVEH Summary
January 9, 2013 THANK YOU! | 2012 Blog Report
December 25, 2012 HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
December 21, 2012 Christmas Cooking | English Mince Pies
- Many cans still contain BPA in the lining. Here is a list of cans that don't! For more information visit... fb.me/1PVGXGiQ0...hearty helping served: 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- [DANIEL FAST] Savory Stuffed Peppers & Soup | A Helping of Hope
- Sprouted Grains & Legumes
- Homemade Yogurt & Whey | A Helping of Hope
- Lacto-Fermented Gingerade Recipe | A Helping of Hope
- Cooking Tip | Use pineapple juice to keep apples from turning brown
- Honey Cranberry Jam Recipe | A Helping of Hope
- All Natural Solutions
- Faith Fridays
- Food & Nutrition
- Fragile X Syndrome / Autism
- How To Do Things With Your Kids
- Mama Mondays
- Personal Care
- Recipe thuRsday
- Transformation Tuesdays
- Word-UP Wednesdays
Affiliations (Products I Love)
I am a "third culture kid" raised in the U.K. and U.S.A. who now lives in a small town in Southeastern Michigan with my husband, stepchild, and two small children (one of whom has FXS/Autism). I am dedicated to helping others make right choices for a bright future through Faith, Family, Food, and Fun!
A Helping of Hope by Amanda Mauricio is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Disclaimer!I am not a professional nutritionist, doctor, therapist, psychologist, spiritual/religious leader, or educator. I am a stay-at-home Mom with a highly technical background; I do my homework and share what I have learned with others. Use your best judgment how to implement the information contained on this site as you will be responsible for the results. This site it is not a substitute for professional interventions when such services are deemed necessary or required by law; if you have concerns of any nature that this site is not adequate to address, please consult a professional in that area. Thank you!