Have you started reading labels yet? It’s enough to make grown men cry…well, maybe health-conscious grown men! I don’t have to tell you (or do I?) that corn syrup is in EVERYTHING, from ketchup to soy sauce. Here are a list of recipes and products that I use to avoid harmful sweeteners and preservatives. Not only can you use these with gusto, knowing that they are “good” for you, but because they are downright delicious too!
LIST OF “SAFE” CONDIMENTS, SAUCES, and OILS (Alphabetical):
(Please check back often as I continually bring you delicious & nutritious recipes and producs –HOH)
Ketchup — Meijer (local grocery store) brand Organic Ketchup
Mustard — Meijer (local grocery store) brand Organic Mustard
Soy Sauce — San-J Tamari Soy Sauce (Gluten Free, non GMO)
Steak Marinade Recipe
This page has the following sub pages.
- Lacto-Fermented Savory Steak Sauce | A Helping of Hope
- Zesty Refried Beans Recipe | A Helping of Hope
- Fresh & Fast Pizza Sauce | A Helping of Hope
- Lacto-Fermented Mayonnaise & Probiotic Ranch | A Helping of Hope
- Homemade Ghee | A Helping of Hope
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe | A Helping of Hope
- Sweet Basil Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe | A Helping of Hope
- Honey Cranberry Jam Recipe | A Helping of Hope